A few reminders from Ms. Gilmore:
1) First football game is 9/12. Please remember that while performing and attending the football game, your Highland Girl has a responsibility and a job to do and is part of a team. Please refrain from talking to her, waving or taking individual pictures (you can, of course, film or photograph performances). There will be plenty of time after the game to snap pictures. Highland Girls perform at half time but are required to attend the whole game as a team.
2) Please make sure you have game day t shirts and warm ups fit appropriately. Alterations should be completed before 9/12.
3) Please PICK UP your HG at the conclusion of the football game. Please be early/prompt. If your HG is staying for the 2nd football game and you won't be picking them up, PLEASE SEND a SIGNED NOTE that day indicating that your daughter has permission to stay at McC for the next football game.
4) Label everything! More Info in Attached Newsletter.
5) Yard Signs Available for Order through 9/9! More Info in Attached Newsletter (click on the photo below for September's Newsletter).